JW Marriott Desert Springs, Palm Desert, CA
About Next Generation Patient Experience
For healthcare providers, one of the most significant transformations ushered in by the Affordable Care Act is the financial incentive to shift from traditional profit-driven models to be more acutely focused on patient satisfaction. At the same time, patient expectations have also evolved and they are no longer okay with being passive recipients of care. They are more engaged in their own treatment options, more likely to do their own research and increasingly expect to be able to interact with their healthcare providers in the same ways they do with commercial brands.
All this has greatly affected the way hospitals and healthcare networks approach the way they deliver care. Staying competitive has never been more critical. Next Generation Patient Experience brings together senior level PX executives from across the spectrum care, all of whom are tasked with overseeing their organization's patient experience strategy.
After months of research, the event will tackle top PX challenges including how to:
- Meet the heightened expectations of today's empowered patient
- Shift to a patient and family-centered culture
- Engage clinical and non-clinical staff in your PX strategy
- Achieve a single view of the patient
- Create patient and family advocates
Who Should Attend?
The event will attract thought leaders and patient experience practitioners from hospitals and health systems, ACO's and physician practices involved in the following areas:
- Executive Leadership
- Physician/Nurse Leadership
- Patient Experience/Satisfaction
- Service Excellence
- Patient and Family Advocacy
- Marketing/Community Outreach
- HR/Organization Development
- Clinical Education/Staff Development
Want to check out the previous year program? View it here